INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect different types of personal and other identifiable information based on your use of our Site and application. When you create an account or use the Site, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. LinkedIn or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This information is used for, but not limited to:
- Facilitating the creation and security of your account on the Site;
- Identifying you as a user in our system;
- Identifying your access to our Affiliates from the Site;
- Providing, personalizing, and improving the Site and its services;
- Communicating with you about your use of the Site;
- Developing new products and services,
- Customizing your user experience;
- Fulfilling your reward requests;
- Sending promotional materials related to the Site;
- Protecting, investigating, and preventing potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protecting our rights and the rights of other users; and
BOGOSPLIT, LLC’S SITE SECURITY
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Bogosplit, LLC done at your own risk. However, Bogosplit, LLC uses website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as almost every website, service and user encounters. In those instances, our goals are to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, Bogosplit, LLC will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of Bogosplit, LLC’s website.
While Bogosplit, LLC will not process payment, but rather the store to which you are directed with process payment. You are responsible for making sure these stores provide proper data and information security. Bogosplit, LLC makes no representation or warranty as to the security measures employed by any other sites.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California customers to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this Notice or Bogosplit, LLC’s actions in non-compliance with these terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .